Monday, February 8, 2016

✖ the Art of Weird show Trailer!! Coming Soon! Subscribe to stay updated!! With Mars Eve

✖ the Art of Weird show Trailer!! Coming Soon! Subscribe to stay updated!! With Mars Eve Celebrating and Revealing the Weirdest in Art, Pop Culture, Music, and the Internet!! Weird Art! Weird News! Weird Videos! Make sure and subscribe to this channel so that you can keep up with the new shows coming soon! My first video will be about weird art controversy! Stay tuned… If you think you're weird enough to be mentioned on our show, just leave a comment below… I have always been weird. Whether as an artist, or Christian punk street preacher, I have always made my own path. I realize my greatest strength is my creative mind. The show will be an exploration of The scary depths of my mind. No need to take drugs, just watch this channel. By the way, I love weird videos, so if you have some channels to suggest, I would love to hear it! Cheers, Mars http://youtu.be/Cn-Huvt9kO0

No comments:

Post a Comment