Wednesday, February 10, 2016

The Drano Challenge! How to get your money back when your Drano doesn't work! Drano Suicide Warning!

The Drano Challenge! How to get your money back when your Drano doesn't work! Drano Suicide Warning! Vlog Day 42 The Drano challenge! How to get your money back when your Drano doesn't work! Drano Suicide Warning! What do you do when your drain doesn't drain? Philosophers have been asking that question for centuries… I went to the Dollar General to buy me some drain clog remover, preferably the cheap kind. But lo and behold, I was overtaken by the advertising on the Drano bottle to take the Drano Challenge .....or get my money back… I was apprehensive at first, but I did is the bottle said and I went online to Drano.com. I actually found a downloadable form that when you add the store receipt to… After mailing it in you can get your money back. Amazing! Well, it did help fix my drain… So I'm going to do the right thing and not send in the receipt. The Drano did it's job and I'm not gonna rip anybody off… However that is smart for Drano, because when people send in the receipt- they also fill out the questionnaire on how well the Drano works. It is a good way to get true customer feedback... Especially when customers are pissed off. So #Drano... Since your product works, and I know you'll like this video, please send me a case of Drano, and I promise not to feed it to anybody… Amen Http://www.marseve.com http://youtu.be/NlkkMixxwQs

No comments:

Post a Comment